SFA Pumps provides the Sanicondens Clim Mini S, a miniature condensate water pump for air conditioners with a power of up to 8 kW, for ac drain pump installation.
If you’re looking for an easy installation of a split ac drain water pump, with aesthetic and acoustic discretion, the new SFA product is the correct choice for you. Also available is the Sanicondens Clim Pack S, which comes with a complete solution for the installation, including a Sanicondens Clim Mini S pump, and white trunking with a reversible 90-degree cover (left/right).
Compatible with air conditioners up to 8 kW power, Sanicondens Clim Mini S is particularly quiet, with a sound level of only 21 dB (A), it is the quietest on the market. It should also be noted that the acoustic performance, synonymous with comfort, is combined with a flow rate of 9 l/h (+/- 15%) with maximum suction, between the detection unit and pump, up to two meters, and a discharge condensates up to a height of six meters in total.
Accepting a maximum incoming water temperature of 35°C, Sanicondens Clim Mini S has a 16mm diameter inlet and a 6mm outlet. Made in France and with an IP 20 electrical protection rating, Sanicondens Clim Mini S is also equipped with a safety feature, namely thermal protection (130°C) and an anti-overflow alarm connection.
In order to maintain safety on the maintenance and upkeep side, SFA has designed the on/off with a transparent detection unit and an anti-siphon system with a vacuum breaker as a standard to prevent overpressure. The direct benefit is a protected installation along with an extended lifespan of the air conditioner drain pump.
Very compact (detection unit: 74 x 37 x 37.5mm and pump unit: 57 x 32 x 105mm), the pre-assembled Sanicondens Clim Mini S is made easy with SFA Pumps due to the fixing accessories and connections supplied (1.2m flexible hose, detector support, vent tube, power cable, and vacuum breaker).
Advantages of installing SFA Condensate Pumps:
● Compact Design: SFA condensate pumps are known for their compact and space-saving designs, allowing for installation in areas with limited space or where discreet placement is desired.
● Quiet Operation: These pumps are engineered to operate quietly, ensuring minimal disruption in residential or commercial spaces. This feature is especially important in living areas where noise levels are a consideration.
● Versatility: SFA condensate pumps are versatile and can be used with various heating, cooling, and refrigeration systems. This adaptability makes them suitable for a wide range of applications.
● Easy Installation: The condensate pumps from SFA are designed for easy installation, making them accessible for both professionals and homeowners. The straightforward installation process helps minimize downtime during setup.
● Efficient Condensate Removal: These pumps are specifically designed to efficiently remove condensate from appliances, preventing issues such as water damage and ensuring the proper functioning of heating and cooling systems.
Common applications of the Condensate Pump:
● Air Conditioning Systems: Condensate pumps are commonly used in air conditioning units to remove the condensate that accumulates during the cooling process. This is especially important in situations where a gravity drain is not feasible.
● Gas and Oil Condensing Boilers: Heating systems, particularly those using gas or oil condensing boilers, produce condensate that needs to be efficiently removed. Condensate pumps are employed to transport this water to a drainage system.
● Refrigeration Units: Commercial refrigeration units, such as those used in supermarkets, convenience stores, or cold storage facilities, generate condensate that must be pumped away to prevent water buildup and maintain optimal operation.
● HVAC Systems in Residential Buildings: In residential settings, condensate pumps are used in HVAC systems to remove the condensate produced by air handlers and evaporator coils, ensuring efficient operation and preventing water damage.
● Commercial HVAC Systems: Larger HVAC systems in commercial buildings, offices, and industrial facilities often utilize condensate pumps to handle the substantial condensate output generated by the system.
● Server Rooms and Data Centers: Condensate pumps are employed in server rooms and data centers where precise temperature control is essential. These systems produce condensate that needs to be efficiently removed to prevent damage to sensitive equipment.
● Laboratories and Medical Facilities: Facilities with specialized equipment, such as laboratories and medical facilities, may use condensate pumps to manage the condensate generated by refrigeration units and other cooling equipment.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
Q 1. What is the purpose of using a pump in an AC installation?
A: Using a pump in an AC installation helps remove excess condensate water that accumulates in the system. It prevents water damage, enhances efficiency, and ensures optimal performance of your AC unit.
Q 2. How does this pump product simplify the AC installation process?
A: This pump product is designed for easy integration into your AC system. It comes with clear installation instructions and is compatible with various AC units. Its compact design and user-friendly features streamline the installation process, saving you time and effort.
Q 3. Can this pump be used with both residential and commercial AC systems?
A: Yes, our pump product is versatile and suitable for both residential and commercial AC systems. It can effectively handle the condensate water generated by a wide range of AC units, making it a reliable choice for various applications.
For more information, click here to connect with our sales expert.