A condensing boiler is supplied by gas, fuel oil or propane. This energy source will ignite a burner and provide heat. This involves heating the water in the heating circuit from the boiler to the radiators and heating the water in the bathroom, the shower room and the kitchen. The condensing boiler is a good way to save energy. In order for it to function without problems, the condensate must be drained off.
Pump away condensate from a condensing boiler: why and how?
The boiler produces a condensate during combustion. This liquid is acidic and must be drained. It cannot be mixed with other wastewater for ecological reasons. Some boilers have their own drain system for the condensate, but if not we can help.
SFA is an expert in this field. We can supply both a condensate removal system and a neutralisation system. The Sanicondens Pro combines these two features. Its installation below your boiler will neutralise the acidity of the condensates and pump them away in complete safety.
The Sanicondens Pro is a compact version of this product: it has four inlets, it's small in size and has a tank with a capacity of 2 litres. It can be fitted to the wall or to the floor.
The SFA solution for condensate removal is quiet and designed specifically to neutralise acidic water using a system of refillable granules. A first pack of granules is included in the starter kit and should be replaced once a year. The neutralisation of the waste means your pipework remains protected from any acid attack.
The Sanicondens Pro can also be connected to a dehumidifier. It comes with a pre-connected alarm in case of power cuts and a complete installation kit with non-return valve.
Advantages of installing SFA Condensate Boiler Pump:
● Efficient Condensate Removal: SFA condensate boiler pumps are specifically designed to efficiently remove condensate produced by high-efficiency boilers. They ensure the effective discharge of acidic condensate, preventing damage to the boiler and associated components.
● Prevention of Water Damage: Proper condensate removal is crucial for preventing water damage to the boiler and surrounding areas. SFA pumps help maintain a dry and safe environment by efficiently handling condensate discharge.
● Compact and Space-Saving Design: Condensate boiler pumps from SFA typically feature a compact design, making them suitable for installation in tight spaces such as utility closets or boiler rooms. This space-saving design enhances flexibility in installation.
● Quiet Operation: SFA pumps are often engineered for quiet operation, minimizing noise disruptions in residential or commercial settings.
● Prevention of Boiler Efficiency Loss: Efficient condensate removal prevents the accumulation of condensate in the boiler, helping to maintain the efficiency of high-efficiency boilers. This is essential for optimizing energy performance.
Common applications of the Condensate Boiler Pump:
● Condensing water heaters and furnaces: In addition to boilers, condensate pumps can be used with other condensing appliances such as water heaters and furnaces.
● Residential Installations: In homes with high-efficiency boilers, condensing water heaters, or condensing furnaces, condensate boiler pumps are used to efficiently remove condensate and prevent water damage.
● Commercial Buildings: Commercial structures with complex HVAC systems, including high-efficiency boilers, can benefit from the use of condensate boiler pumps to handle condensate removal efficiently.
● Educational Institutions: Schools, colleges, and universities with heating systems that produce condensate may use SFA condensate boiler pumps to ensure effective condensate removal.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
Q 1. What is a condensate pump, and why do I need it when installing a boiler?
A: A condensate pump is a crucial component for boiler installations. It helps remove the excess condensation produced during the heating process. This prevents water buildup and ensures safe and efficient boiler operation.
Q 2. How does the condensate pump make the boiler installation process easier?
A: Our condensate pump is designed for easy integration into your boiler system. It simplifies the setup by efficiently removing condensate without the need for complex plumbing or additional drainage solutions.
Q 3. Can this condensate pump be used in both residential and commercial boiler installations?
A: Yes, our condensate pump is suitable for both residential and commercial applications. Its versatility makes it an excellent choice for various heating systems, regardless of the scale of the installation.